JellyPages.com

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Stay with me ? zzz

I dont really believes with everlasting love anymore  , want to know why ?

 I'm just tired of being disappointed. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 

I just trust too much on those relationship , so that can hurt me so much .
Just want you all to know that im not getting to serious about love anymore .
Im tired of getting sad and others shits feelings . :D
Great  feelings u have  if you and your couple trust each others , love one another ,
no cheating , keep on protect those relationship and others wonderful things that make u happy about your relationship . But for me , I dont believes that types of relationship exist . lol . Shame on me because cant get what other girl get huh .
Well , I just want to be me . That is myself , forget about the past :) Maybe I'll try
to accept it slowly again . I'll try :3


0 comments: