JellyPages.com



Thursday 21 June 2012

♥ funny love qoutes

Famous Funny Love Quotes :)

Famous and funny love quotes for your entertainment are below:
Don’t try to understand a girl completely. If you do, then either you will go mad… or you will start loving her..
Nobody believes that M single…WTF… i mean to say “WOW THAT FANTASTIC” :D !!
The brain is the most outstanding organ it works 24 hours a day 365 days a year from birth until you fall in love.
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity
I am not a perfect person, I make alot of mistakes… but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.
OK, I admit.. We do have something in common; We both LOVE me !” By Garfield(the cat)
Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
Love is shown in your deeds,  not in your words.
Everyone is gifted. Some open the package sooner.
Men are like bank accounts, without a log money they don’t generate a lot of interest.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Do you belive in love at first sight or should i walk by again ?
My life without you would be like a broken pencil, pointless.
I love my computer because my friends live in it.
I worry about my nan. If she’s alone and she falls, does she make a noise. I’m joking she’s dead.
The funny thing is, nobody ever really knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken and we wouldn’t even notic it.
Follow your heart’s love, your life’s happiness will follow you.
True love stories never have a happy ending cauuse love never ends.
Roses are red violets are Blue, Love never crossed my mind until the day i met you
Our eyes are placed infront because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
People Say you can’t live without love…. I think Oxygen is more important.
I love you with all my butt, I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.
NEver get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate ones.
Okay mind, i count to 3 and you erase him. 1,2 …. Ahhhh, let’s try again !
IF you love something let it go, If it comes back to you it’s your, If it doesn’t, it never was.
THe awkward moment when you are about to hug someone sexy as hell and then you hit the mirror.
Girls are like POkeman, you need balls to catch em..
Kiss my neck, bit me, pull my hair, trace my spine, hold me down, use your tongue, make me moan, Don’t stop till i am shaking.
Love is like a hurricane, you don’t know what is in for gain.
When you feel that nobody loves, you nobody cares for you. Everyone is ignoring you, and people are jealous of you. You should really ask yourself… Am i Too sexy ?
You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

0 comments: