JellyPages.com



Wednesday 14 March 2012

♥ holiday time

Hey , i want to tell u all bout what had happen 12/3-14/3  .
Me and my friends join the "Seminar HidupBaru Dalam Roh " for the second time in my life :)
On the second night , i felt a lit bit scary because we all gather at the big field of the church for inner healing , all the light is closed accept the stage light . The inner healing process make me want to shout loudly . There are alot of us crying , some of them talking loudly and the other shout loudly that makes me feel scare . There are many type of lecture also , the lecturer make us laught until my stomach hurt . hahaa
And the last day , i want to share something here . The process outpouring of the Holy Spirit , went we all pray for the Holy Spirit come to our heart . My hands shaking and my body are shaking , and i felt i being hug by someone that i couldn't see . I believe that is Jesus Christ :) I want to change myself to be a better person . I hate my sins . I got many new friends there such as : Nanak , Chong , Therence , Joel  and the others . They all being nice to me , and i appreciate that :)
When we all being told by the MC to hug each others , my friends hug me and they are crying . I felt sad to see my friends crying in front of me . Okay thats all i want to tell u all :) love ya all ♥

0 comments: